Information: This Tarox 330mm disc conversion kit will fit your VW Beetle 2.3 20V V5 (Cars with Solid Discs). The Tarox big brake kit has been designed to suit most performance cars. To keep the compact kits affordable yet maintain the levels of brake performance associated with a TAROX brake kit most of these kits use single piece discs with O.E specifications which have been heat treated, these kits are designed to use the original caliper which is fitted to the car.
- This Tarox kit is designed to for your VW Beetle 2.3 20V V5 from 1998>
- The Tarox Discs/Rotors supplied with this kit are 330*9mm
Pricing: Product pricing is for a 1 complete kit (both front hubs)
Photos: The photos provided are for illustration, fitting kits and brackets may be different depending on the brake kit application.
- Tarox lightweight alloy hubs (most applications)
- Tarox fitting kit
- Requires a minimum of 17" Wheels
Tarox offer 4 brake disc designs:
- Tarox C83 – Straight Grooves
- Tarox D95 – Cross Drilled all holes countersunk for crack reduction
- Tarox F2000 – Grooved discs ideal for increasing friction between pad and disc increasing pad bite.
- Tarox Sport Japan Plus – Multi drilled and multi grooved discs. Superb cooling and increased friction for extra pad bite!
In principle the more the better, the benefit in having multi pistons can be summed up as follows:
- Perpendicularly distributed pressure on the pads, resulting in more even wear of the brake pad Smaller pistons compared to those used on traditional calipers work perfectly parallel to the piston chambers, thus avoiding wear and loss of brake fluid
- Increased cooling action of the pads, due to more airflow behind the pad’s back plate
- Less stress factor on the caliper itself
- More clamping action resulting in more braking power due to the presence of more pistons
- Firmer pedal