Information: This Tarox 305mm 6 pot compact conversion kit will fit your Alfa Romeo GTVII 2.0 TS (ATE System). The Tarox sport 6 piston big brake kit has been designed to suit most performance cars. The small narrow lightweight Calipers make them ideal for cars fitted with 16" to 17” wheels. To keep the compact kits affordable yet maintain the levels of brake performance associated with a TAROX brake kit most of these kits use single piece discs with O.E specifications which have been heat treated, combined with a TAROX caliper – usually the B280-6 or the new B30-6 – braking performance is perfect for fast road drivers working to a budget.
- This Tarox kit is designed to fir your Alfa Romeo GTVII 2.0 TS (ATE System) from 1995>
- The Tarox Discs/Rotors supplied with this kit are 305*26mm
Pricing: Product pricing is for a 1 complete kit (both front hubs)
Photos: The photos provided are for illustration, fitting kits and brackets may be different depending on the brake kit application.
- Tarox lightweight alloy hubs (most applications)
- Tarox 6 piston Calipers
- Tarox performance pads
- Tarox braided hoses
- Tarox fitting kit
- Requires a minimum of 16" Wheels
- Pricing is for a 1 complete kit (both front hubs)
- Other Colours avaliable on request
Tarox offer 4 brake disc designs:
- Tarox C83 – Straight Grooves
- Tarox D95 – Cross Drilled all holes countersunk for crack reduction
- Tarox F2000 – Grooved discs ideal for increasing friction between pad and disc increasing pad bite.
- Tarox Sport Japan Plus – Multi drilled and multi grooved discs. Superb cooling and increased friction for extra pad bite!
In principle the more the better, the benefit in having multi pistons can be summed up as follows:
- Perpendicularly distributed pressure on the pads, resulting in more even wear of the brake pad Smaller pistons compared to those used on traditional calipers work perfectly parallel to the piston chambers, thus avoiding wear and loss of brake fluid
- Increased cooling action of the pads, due to more airflow behind the pad’s back plate
- Less stress factor on the caliper itself
- More clamping action resulting in more braking power due to the presence of more pistons
- Firmer pedal
- Piston Size
The diameter of the pistons in the calipers are specific to each application to take into account the car’s master cylinder. Fitting a TAROX kit does not involve the replacement or the modification of other brake components (e.g. master cylinder, servo) and does not interfere with electronic devices like the ABS or SBS.