Information: This K Sport 286mm 6 pot conversion kit will fit your VW Golf 2. Ksport big brake kits provide the ultimate in stopping power for your vehicle. Integrating new brake technology into the design of the kits allows for a kit that highly reduces brake fade and continually cools and refreshes the brake pads surface under braking. These brake systems are designed for easy installation with minimal tools required (in most applications).
- This K Sport brake kit will fir your VW Golf 2 made from 83-92
- Gain powerful and responsive braking!
- Grooved rotors for reduced brake fade through tough conditions
- Direct replacement for oem applications
Pricing: Product pricing is for a 1 complete kit (both front hubs)
Photos: The photos provided are for illustration, fitting kits and brackets may be different depending on the brake kit application.
- Pair of lightweight 6 pot calipers
- Pair of race specification heavy duty brake rotors
- Pair of lightweight CNC machined aluminum bells
- Pair of steel caliper brackets
- Pair of braided brake lines with banjo bolts and fixings
- Full fitting kit
- 286mm brake kit requires a minimum of 15" wheels
- 304mm brake kit requires a minimum of 16" wheels
- 330mm brake kit requires a minimum of 17" wheels
- 356mm brake kit requires a minimum of 18" wheels
- 380mm brake kit requires a minimum of 19" wheels
- 400mm brake kit requires a minimum of 20" wheels
Lightweight Calipers: K Sport extreme lightweight caliper comes in differential bore configuration. It is machined from aircraft quality billet, weighs just over 5lbs. each, and has machined in protection grooves for the bridge tubes. Aluminum pistons, high temperature seals, and stainless steel brake pad wear plates are also standard on each caliper design. The opposed piston caliper design greatly improves pad wear and caliper rigidity over the OEM design. The stainless steel brake lines stop expansion under pressure.
High Performance Rotor: Most applications utilize the 2-piece floating disc assembly which reduces weight both rotating and unsprung. The floating disc also stops thermal stresses of extreme heat from warping the disc or cupping the braking surface. The unique slot design on the rotor greatly reduces braking noise and expels gas and pad debris faster than conventional slot designs. Every rotor is always heat treated and balanced before shipment for the best possible performance.
K Sport Racing Brakes: For more information regarding K Sport Racing and their range of braking products including manufacturer details, please follow this link to our dedicated K Sport Racing Brake Section.